Silent Hunter 3 RELOADED – SKiDROW CODEX
Silent Hunter 3 Crack the cunning and deadly submarines in the North Atlantic and experience the exciting atmosphere. With a brand new 3D game engine, new crew features, and more realistic action than ever, the king of submarine simulations returns. A career campaign, single and historical mission patrols, a mission editor, and a multiplayer feature are included in the game. Players will experience their own war history, whether pursuing destroyers or hiding in the depths. To produce the most amazing submarine simulation ever, the stunning graphics, multiplayer features, and exciting gameplay combine. With a brand new Silent Hunter 3 torrent, engine, new crew roles, and more realistic fleet action than ever before, the king of submarine simulations returns. For the real enthusiast and the casual player, the cinematic graphics and simple, exciting game make it the perfect game.
Silent Hunter 3 Codex In a direct link and torrent, jumped. Silent Hunter® III – With an all-new 3D engine, new crew features, and more realistic fleet action than ever before, the king of submarine simulations returns. Realistic and interactive environment: Realistic 3D water modeling, day/night bicycles, and historically precise motifs, ships, and planes are included in the live atmosphere. The detailed interior of the submarine, the shifting effects of the weather, and the immersive sound are the extreme points of the WWII submarine war. Created by Ubisoft and released. On March 15, 2005, it was published for Silent Hunter 3 IGG-Game, Windows. With a brand new 3D engine, new crew roles, and more realistic fleet action than ever before, the king of submarine simulations returns. For the real enthusiast and the casual player, the cinematic graphics and simple, exciting game make it the perfect game.
Silent Hunter 3 Free Download Convoys and warships by Chase Allied. Players hid in secrecy just below the escort ships, shooting or hitting lethal torpedoes and dazzling Silent Hunter 3 reloaded enemies with the deck gun, mimicking the great submarine battles of World War II. Here is something for which you might be shocked. If it doesn’t raise eyebrows, particularly given the remarkable success of Silent Hunter 3 as another emblem of World War II, I don’t know what’s going to happen. Naval fighting during World War II, similar to land combat, has a sort of dramatic grain that is lost in the more modern and automated ways of warfare. All was more primitive, all more deadly, and submarines had never if ever, played such a strategic and infamous role in active warfare. Silent Hunter III follows in the footsteps of its immediate predecessor, as fans Silent Hunter 3 plaza, of previous games, may expect, by putting the player at the helm of a German submarine – and what a turn it is!
Additional Main Features:
- World Practical and Immersive:
- Realistic 3D water modeling, day/night bicycles, and historically precise motifs, ships, and planes are part of the living environment.
- The submarine’s detailed interior,
- The shifting effects of the atmosphere and the immersive sound are the extreme points of the WWII submarine war.
- A deadly array of U-boats and weapons: Playable U-boats include Type II, VII, IX, and XXI submarines.
- Convoys and warships by Chase Allied. Players hid in secrecy just below the escort ships, shooting or hitting lethal torpedoes and dazzling enemies with the deck gun, mimicking the great submarine battles of World War II.
- Dynamic Campaign: Build your own realistic naval war story.
- In an unwritten and non-linear WWII campaign, your military career will be shaped by good command decisions.
- Open to players of all levels of skill:
- A simplified learning curve that is simpler to navigate than traditional simulations will be faced by players.
- To learn the fundamentals, use the Naval Academy manual.
- Change the realism of gameplay settings that cater to several fighting ghosts from World War II.
- Take command of the crew: depending on the outcome of each patrol, the crew takes orders and evolves.
- Co-op online game: via LAN for up to eight players.
How to Setup?
- Click on the button below for the update. You will be guided to the download page for Silent Hunter III.
- Use: www.gametrex.com if asked for a password
- To complete your download, pick a mirror. If you are using a download for a torrent, first download uTorrent.
- Extract the file with software like WinRAR once the Silent Hunter III download is complete.
- In the extracted folder, start the game installation and load the game.
- You can now start the game using the game shortcut on your desktop once the installation is complete.
- Experience the game
Requirements for the System:
- The framework of operation: Windows 2000 / XP (only)
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Pentium® III or 1.4 GHz AMD Athlon TM (Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 2.0 GHz recommended)
- RAM: 512 MB of RAM
- Graphics card: 64 MB (Recommended 128 MB graphics card) (see approved list *)
- Storage space: 1.5 GB Capacity: